Thursday, January 29, 2009

THANKS GOD I AM WHAT I AM

When I see the world around me, I feel grateful to the God for making me what I am. And I am also grateful to my family and some close friends for making me what I am.

It is tough to survive in this world full of hostile forces all round…but that is the challenge as well. And that challenge can be taken head-on if we realize that we all are part of the same cosmos.


In this cosmos, good and evil exist side-by-side and both are integral to its existence. There are times when sheer persistence of the good overcomes the ill-effects of evil. And there are times evil will win. But that should not make us dispirited. It is important to do what one believes is right.

Our lives are miniscule in this ever-expanding, everlasting universe. But that does not make them meaningless. One good here, and one good there makes them worthwhile. Hundreds years from now, more than 99% of the present humanity will be gone. Only things that will remain are the worthwhile deeds.

No comments: